This important new study covers:
- World production data on fruits
- Supply of select fruits in Brazil
- Fruit output per region and state
- Top ten fruit processing company profiles
- Breakdown of current beverage market
- Other processed fruit segments
- Domestic market outlets
- Current exports by volume, value and market share
- Major exporting company profiles
- Current imports by volume, value and market share
- Trade balance
Some of the key questions answered in this study:
- Are there sufficient and sustainable amounts of processed fruits to market?
- What processed super fruits are currently being exported?
- What companies are the major exporters?
- Who are the major importing companies?
- Where are the fruits, fruit juices and pulps being produced in Brazil?
- What are the prevailing prices of exported processed fruit lines?
- Are there investment opportunities in these markets?
- What are the general trends in the processed fruit segment in Brazil?
- What are the major barriers?
For more information download the PDF of the brochure